Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Very Vixen Delivery..

Am I the only one who gets super excited when mail comes for them? 
Even a brochure from a retail store, if it's mail to me personally, I get ridiculously happy like its a Christmas gift or something!

Well you can imagine my joy when a couple of weeks ago I came home to a package waiting at my door..After a loooonngg day at work this was just the ticket to perk me up!

A package from Voodoo Vixen containing not one but TWO curve hugging dresses and the sweetest skirt I'd ever laid eyes on. 
For those unfamiliar, Voodoo Vixen is a UK vintage inspired clothing label who design unique and classic clothes for modern women (Sizes from SML - 4XL). 

The Claudette Dress is a subtle but super sexy wiggle dress made from Stretch Crepe fabric, this dress fits seamlessly to the body giving you the silhouette that every pinup girl craves and with the perfectly designed rouching helps you feel 100% confident whilst wearing it, because if your anything like me, wearing a wiggle dress out to dinner is a huge NO GO. I bloat like crazy and fear people will start rubbing my belly thinking I'm pregnant or that I'm some sort of good luck Buddha. 

Well I wore this dress to dinner last night and I can assure you the rouching hides it all!
Well played Voodoo Vixen..well played.




Claudette Dress in Black From Voodoo Vixen 
Heels From Nine West
Photography By Billy June Photography

Now didn't I say the skirt was just the sweetest ever? The Siena Skirt with its bird & cage pattern and detachable bow belt for added cuteness is the statement piece I just had to have!

It can be worn with or without a petticoat and being black and white, looks perfect with a splash of bold colour. I personally love it with Red Lipstick, red Heels and/or Red Belt. 




Siena Skirt From Voodoo Vixen
Top from Forever New
Heels From Tony Bianco
Photography By Billy June Photography

I needed the Jade Kat Dress for several different reasons, firstly because the neckline is too perfect for words, secondly because it's not something I normally would pick. 

I can be a tad boring with my outfit choices sometimes and I this time I wanted a show stopper! This dress truly does turn heads, not only because of the bold colour but because the cut flatters every inch of you, the V neckline (front & back) is super sexy whilst the 3/4 sleeves and the length of the hem leave something to the imagination. This dress reminds me of something Christina Hendricks would wear on Madmen!




Jade Kat Dress From Voodoo Vixen
Heels From Tony Bianco
Photography By Billy June Photography

Much Love
Betté
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment