Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Feelin' Festive


My name is Betté and Im a Christmas-aholic.
It is a serious addiction and I need HELP…
Help finding more christmas coordinated outfits that is!!

I live for any excuse to theme dress, and who doesn’t love spreading a little christmas cheer. Having several go-to xmas outfits already in my wardrobe I thought I would share them with you all. 


First up Ive got a casual outfit (well as casual as any pinup likes to get).
Steady Clothing Sophia Top teamed with some cute high waisted shorts I got for a steal in Forever 21 in London last year. For a bit of pattern I added a quirky christmas scarf from Lush and bold red heels and earrings to bring the whole outfit together.
Perfect for Christmas Shopping, casual drinks or just going out to lunch.



Sophia Top from Steady clothing
Shorts: Forever 21
Heels: Nine West
Scarf: Lush


This next outfit was the perfect outfit to wear to my work christmas lunch, modest but flattering and so incredibly comfortable.
I found this Dangerfield dress in Melbourne and its always been a personal favourite. For accessories I went with simple pearl earrings and my mothers antique xmas tree brooch, which I accidentally put through the washing machine and lost a crystal (this is why I can’t have nice things!!).



Dress: Dangerfield
Heels: Tony Bianco


The Erin Dress… The wiggle dress that just looks good on EVERYONE.!! 
This dress comes from sizes XS-4XL and can even be worn as a maternity dress. 
I fell in love with the green Erin after seeing Masuimi Max modelling it for the PUG website, and I knew it had to be mine.
This dress is super stretchy and will hug your curves in all the right places, I suggest going down a size as being stretch material you want it to fit you firmly. Usually I wear a SML, but in the Erin I comfortably wear a XS.I now want (no NEED) this dress in every colour!


 Erin Dress and Aeroplane bag from Pinup Girl Clothing
Heels from Nine West


For the next outfit I wore my dangerfield dress with a PUG Jenny skirt over the top. I often wear dresses under skirts, it helps to create new fun outfits (especially when the budget is super tight).
Although, as I found out first hand,with so many layers this can only be accomplished gracefully when the weather is a bit cooler.


Dress (worn as top) from Dangerfield
Jenny Skirt from Pinup Girl Clothing


Lastly, the dress that started my love affair with PUG;
The Jessica Dress. Lets all just take a moment and appreciate the utter perfection of this dress…
Again I had to go down a size, with the material being super firm and stretchy. This dress will make you feel like Elizabeth Taylor or Marilyn Monroe, oozing pure sexiness and confidence. 


Jessica Dress From Pinup Girl Clothing


I hope this post has inspired you all to get into the holiday spirit.

Much Love 
Betté
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment