Friday, May 15, 2015

Honour thy Hepburn

 SHOOTING FOR SARSPARILLY- PART 2

 Another gorgeous dress from my shoot for Sarsparilly
The Lady V London Hepburn dress.!!

Im so excited that I finally get to share all these pictures... this dress OMG this dress!

I truly felt like a princess wearing this dress, everything from the colour to the cotton sateen, the cut and silhouette... arghh I can not get enough!
Designed with a full flare skirt, high neckline and seams that mould to your body.
 The Hepburn just screams 1950s sheer elegance 

Worn in these pictures with a long Hell Bunny petticoat, you can see how the fullness at the base of the skirt really brings in the waistline, creating gorgeous shape.. and really, what girl doesn't like to accentuate her curves?  
Another thing I truly love about this dress is that it has a long zip at the back.
I find with some vintage repro dresses they have the side zip, which means I have to put the dress on before I finish doing my hair and makeup (which is a pet hate of mine)
With the Hepburn I simply can step right into the dress and away I go!!
Photography by Vesper Cave
Styled by Maria Murphy
Hair & Makeup by Me :)

Having seen this dress on women sized between 8-28 and it absolutely suits every shape and size, this dress is designed to sit just below the knees but because Im such a shorty it sits at tea length on me.. and so does every dress I wear haha.


Much Love
xx
Betté

Shop this dress and so much more 









No comments:

Post a Comment