Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Sweetest Outfit

Hello Scottie Skirt By Hell Bunny

Sometimes Hell Bunny release pieces that I absolutely drool over..
The Hello Scottie Skirt is definitely drool worthy!

Made form 100% cotton this skirt is lovely and light and so super comfortable. 
With its sweet print (scottie dogs.. yep amazing!) and the complimentary colours, this skirt can be styled so many ways. I decided this time to match it with my Dolores top from Collectif, as I felt the white really let the skirt become the focal point of the outfit. 

Wearing a tighter top with a full skirt can really heap accentuate yours curves, especially with a belt cinching the waistline and a petticoat creating shape at the base. 
All Photos were taken by my amazing cousin Clair, she took me to the River Behind her house in Rutherford NSW. Such a beautiful location.

 Skirt: Hell Bunny available at Miskonduct
Top: Dolores from Collectif
Earrings: Lovisa
Shoes: Ruby Shoes
Glasses: 1960s deadstock from England


Much Love
Betté
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment