Thursday, November 5, 2015

Teal Rogues by Banned Apparel

Who loves the 1950s boy leg style swimsuit.? 
I do..I do!!!!

Its stylish, adorable and super flattering on all shapes and sizes (hallelujah).
Wearing a cheap Target swimsuit to the beach last week I was determined to treat myself to a brand new one. The very next day I popped into my favourite local boutique Misconduct and the Banned Apparel Rogue swimsuit was displayed right at the door waiting for me.

As soon as I slipped that baby on I was sold. 
It runs true to size (Im wearing the Small) and comes in a size X Small - X Large.

A few things I love about the Rogues are the ruching at the side seams which is perfect for hiding the bloat from when Ive just devoured a giant sized fish and chips and also the swimsuit is fully lined with added mesh and moulded cups for support and comfort.



This spring/summer I plan to make the most of the beach and I most definitely will be wearing this suit to death!

The Rogues swimsuit from Banned Apparel Retails for $95.00 and is available from miskonduct.com

Much Love
Betté
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment