Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hello From The Other Side


 Hey guys.. hope you are all well! 
I apologise from my absence from my blog and social media for the past 2 months. 
Life has been awfully hectic with the new job and starting our own home business. 
But..
 Im back!!

Now starting my blog again Im going to be doing this a little different this time..
I want it to continue to be a fashion vintage inspired blog, but me being me, I want more..
So Im going to be spicing things up!
So you'll be seeing more beauty and hair advise, including videos and tips of the trade from not only myself but real pinups I also admire. 
Cooking, health and fitness and also my spotlighting my favourite brands

So first up Im giving you a favourite brand of mine..
Banjo & Cake
 Now if you’ve read my previous reviews on B & C you will hear me rave on and on about the quality of material and their unique designs. 
Well, honestly they have yet to disappoint! 

 The top in the above picture is their 'dame top with roses' and it is one of the most adorable and softest tops I have ever worn.
This baby was so popular it was sold out before I got a chance to spam you with a trillion pictures of it.
 Banjo and Cake are the sister company to 'Too Fast Clothing' and just like their big sister that produce unique designs with a rockabilly feel.

Bold patterns and head turning detailing along with their premium product quality ensures 
B & C are rapidly becoming a sort after label. 
An all time favourite of mine... The B & C cardigans!!!

These cardigans are literally the softest warmest things ever! 
With embroidered features, (usually with an "old tattoo" feel to them) they turn what normally would be just "another cardigan" into a statement piece to your outfit. 

These are perfect for cold winter days when all you want to do is rug up but also not loose that pinup flare.
Some of Banjo & Cakes newest cardigan designs...
               
Check out Banjo and Cake at 
or 
follow on Instagram @banjoandcake
Its so good to be back at it, hope you all enjoy!

And if there is something you want to see on the blog, any tutorials requests too.. just let me know

Much Love 
Betté
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment