Monday, December 29, 2014

My Christmas Sale Haul

So....... I may have gone a bit overboard with the after Christmas sales!!!
I promised myself that I'll start saving in January.
So technically I've got 2 more days of bargain shopping.. haha

Heres my haul of the season... 

Also, I sneaked in a few pictures of my amazing Christmas dress that I handmade myself (from a vintage Vogue pattern) I'm a little proud! 


Nova - Turquoise 2 Inch Heels $30

Target - Heels $30


Honey Birdette - bow back seamed stockings $15

Centenary Antiques- Navy Vintage Purse $10 and Baby Blue Gloves $5


Lush - Big Shampoo, Retread Conditioner, Rub Rub Rub Scrub, Soap, Rose Jam Shower Gel All 50% Off

Semco - Overlocker $299

Spotlight - Strawberry Material 40% Off, Patterns 3 for $10

I just can't wait to receive these in the mail.....

Daisy Dapper - Debbie Dress 50% Off

Daisy Dapper - Elvy Dress 50% Off

Also couldn't choose which colour dolores shirt to get.... 
so I got them all.
Collectif - Dolores Shirt in Black 50% off
  
Collectif - Dolores Shirt in Red 50% off

Collectif - Dolores Shirt in White 50% off

Yes, I completely spoiled myself!

Also was spoiled by Jim and my family for Christmas too.
Here's just some of the goodies I was lucky enough to receive...



Ahhhh... This Book.!!!!! My boy knows how to make me a happy camper!


Ok ok, I'll be good from now on.
I hope...

If you haven't done so already, go out there and treat yourself to some amazing bargains.
Because you deserve it.!!!

Much Love
Betté
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment