Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years


Happy New Years Everyone!!!
I don't know about you but Im super duper excited about 2016!
I am starting my new job, Jim and I are growing our home business and hopefully start my own clothing label, also we will be planning our 2017 Vegas wedding and soooooo much more.. 

What do you have planned for the new year? or any new years resolutions? 
Bring on 2016!

So for New Years Eve.. how could I not wear this absolutely beauty!!
The Lita Dress in 'Black Cocktail' print from Lindy Bop.
This dress has everything.. style, comfort, affordability and the ability to accessorise with many different colours. 
 I love a good wiggle dress and I feel in love with this design straight away. 
That unique neckline and the bold pattern how could I resist?
 
Unfortunately this dress doesn't come with a belt, and as I like to leave things to the last minute, I made a quick belt from some left over material I had laying around.

 Adding the belt not only brought in my waist creating an "hourglass" shape but it also breaks up the pattern (With a pattern like this, sometimes it can just look a bit too busy). 
How cute is this print????
 I can't even begin to explain how comfortable this dress is!! From looking at the style i really wouldn't have guessed.. But its made form a cotton/elastane blend which makes it stretchy and move with you body. 
I love that Lindy Bop make their designs in sizes ranging from 6-26 and there sizes are true.
Im wearing the size 8 in the Lita dress.
I bought this dress (and a couple more..oops haha) straight from the Lindy Bop website:


Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.. have fun and stay safe!
Much Love
Betté
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment