Saturday, April 2, 2016

All Hail The Eyebrow Queen



Today I would love you all to meet a good friend of mine, 
and also my personal eyebrow saviour..
Stephanie aka Style By Divine

This stunning lady did a complete overhaul on my eyebrows last week and I just had to share this amazing woman with you all.
During my session with Steph, I got to talk to her about her business 'Style By divine' and also about her new cosmetic line (which I will be reviewing and blogging about in the coming weeks!).

Firstly, lets just start by saying how darn beautiful Steph is, inside and out!
I first met Steph when she worked at the local Vintage Repro Store Miskonduct, and being honest, kind, and caring person its really hard not to fall in love with her!

Walking into Stephs Studio, I was just in awe of all the amazing vintage pieces she had. 
You could see that she just had a connection with every single item and each was picked with passion admiration.

 If i could have, i probably would have run away with this gorgeous mid century display case and immaculate sofa.
I adore this picture of Stephs mother who won the Golden Jubilee in 1954. Isn't she just stunning, you can definitely tell where steph got her good looks from.

Before she got stuck into my brows we had a chat..

Hey Steph, can you please tell us a bit about yourself?

I was trained as a beauty therapist in 1990 at The Advanced School of beauty therapy, I then went on to further develop my makeup skills with Ross Fairhurst and Ive also trained at the Sydney college of make up art.
Always working in the beauty industry I have previously managed and owned my own salons, and currently I have a small home studio where I take appointments for brow, make up and hair styling.
When I'm not in the studio I am a mum/step mum to 5 teenagers and a wife to my best friend. 

How do you juggle being a mum,a wife and running your own business? 

It crazy, I’m actually busier now than when I was working full time. 
Honestly, some days I think “how do i do it?!”  , with 4 teenage boys still at home, their sport and my business, We definitely have routines and Im lucky to have an extremely helpful husband.

when/how did you get into the vintage lifestyle? 

Ive always had a fondness for things vintage, when I was a little girl, my dad and I would always go around and collect vintage furniture and restore them, my house is full of old things we found together. But it wasn't until about 6 years ago was when I really started dressing vintage that it kind of became my life. 

Your the eyebrow queen, what do love about doing eyebrow makeovers?

I just love the transformation, and the reaction form my clients. The fact that when eyebrows are styled they can shape and frame the face in a completely different way.
A lot of ladies say when time are tough if they can just get their eyebrows done it make them feel a million times better!
What beauty products can you absolutely not live without?

Definitely eyeliner and eyebrow pencils!!

Do you have any words of wisdom you would want to share?

They say many things in life are sent to test us...Its not how many times u get knocked down.. Its having the strength to get back up and carry on. 
Just be honest and be yourself and everything else will fall into place.
 Don't you just love her?

........... 
Below is a Before and After picture of my eyebrows.. 
What a transformation right!?
I never thought my brows were bad but when Steph gave them a makeover I swore Id never go back to my big bushy brows!
For my transformation Steph waxed, precisely shaped and tinted my brows, she then finished off with applying some 'Poni Brow' products to fill them in and accentuate the shape.
 Stephs recommended brow cosmetics, Poni Brow
 She also recommends McArthur Skin Care Products, which are great if you have sensitive skin or skin conditions like eczema. 

As I said before I will be also reviewing Style By Divine Cosmetics, you can find out more about these products or if you have a brow enquiry by contacting steph herself..
stylebydivineinfo@gmail.com



Please also Check out Stephs website
and
Instagram @stylebydivine



Much Love
Betté
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment